Anakin Court, RH1
- Stunning Two Double Bedroom Apartment
- Top Floor (2nd)
- Allocated Parking
- En-suite To Master Bedroom
- No Onward Chain
Built in 2013, this modern property comprises a welcoming entrance hall, open plan lounge/kitchen diner with spacious balcony accessed via double doors. A master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and en-suite shower room. A second double bedroom and a family bathroom.
The property also benefits from its own privately allocated parking space.
Within 10 minutes walking distance to Redhill town centre and train station, with its direct links to London Victoria, London Bridge and Gatwick airport.
Junction 8 of the M25 is a short drive away, making it an ideal location for any commuter.
Offered for sale chain free and with a long lease this apartment is ready to go.
Anakin Court, RH1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Redhill Station0.4 miles
- Earlswood (Surrey) Station1.3 miles
- Merstham Station1.4 miles
About the agent
We are a completely independent estate agent based in Reigate. Our team, with over 100 years of estate agency experience combined, offer clients a personal approach, with an efficient and highly professional service alongside exceptional value for money, where our profits come second to our client's needs.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 7978. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Halliwell Marks, Reigate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.