Bradburys Lane, Greenfield, Oldham
- ** 1 acre available under separate negotiation **
Located off a quiet lane, the driveway leads up to the house with a large parking area for multiple vehicles. The entrance to the home truly sets the scene with floor to ceiling windows framing the beautiful landscape and feature stone wall. A large living room with feature stone fireplace open plan kitchen and dining area leading out onto a landscaped patio area ideal for al fresco dining.
To the first floor are three vast double bedrooms, all of which benefit from en-suite facilities. The second floor offers an exceptional master suite complete with dressing room and ensuite bathroom and a further double bedroom with dressing room and ensuite bathroom.
Ideally located on the edge of Greenfield Village and surrounded by an abundance of stunning hikes and cycling paths. The home is a stone's throw away from the highly regarded RSPB Reserve at Dovestones which has an abundance of wildlife. For the commuter there is easy access to Greenfield train station which is within walking distance and approximately 25 minutes train journey direct to Manchester. Uppermill is also nearby which has a variety of trendy restaurants, local shops and wine bars.
*1 acre available under separate negotiation*
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS Property Tenure - Freehold
Council Tax Band - E
Local Authority - Oldham Metropolitan Borough Council
Central Heating Type - Gas boiler with radiators. Dining Kitchen and lounge has underfloor heating.
Is the Property Listed? - No
The property is located in a conservation area
AGENT NOTES 1.MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER YORKSHIRES FINEST LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Bradburys Lane, Greenfield, Oldham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Greenfield Station1.5 miles
- Mossley Station2.5 miles
- Stalybridge Station4.5 miles
About the agent
Yorkshire's Finest were established to provide a tailored and premium service for vendors and purchasers looking for bespoke and outstanding properties, in the fine county of Yorkshire.
With our professional and dedicated service, we specialise in presenting your property to attract the best possible interest and sale price. We use a combination of bespoke techniques to sell your property that include premium adverts on Rightmove in addition to marketing on numerous other websites. We a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102631017807. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yorkshire's Finest, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.