Canary Wharf, Canary Wharf, E14
- *INVESTORS PORTFOLIO*
- Off Plan & Complete Stock
- Bulk Purchase or Individual
- All E14 Central Postcodes
- Over £12.5bn of investment to date
- Elizabeth line service commences in 2020
- Cherry picked Portfolio
- Pre-Launch Choices
- River Thames & City Views
- OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Ernest-Brooks International
Located in prime, well selected E14 developments over the last several years, which have shown great promise already: Landmark Pinnacle, One Park Drive, The Wardian, South Quay Plaza, Arena Tower and The Liberty Building.
All apartments were cherry picked by the investor over the last four years, in preparation for a high yield return. Located in London’s metropolitan business centre , the area’s regeneration has attracted over billions of investment to date specifically targeting the residential markets. The schemes are all situated in close proximity to Canary Wharf, Cross Rail & Jubilee underground lines.
CROSS RAIL - NEW ELIZABETH LINE SERVICES FROM 2020.
When the full Elizabeth line service commences in 2022, 12 trains per hour will travel from and towards central London during peak periods. These will be all station stopping services replacing the existing metro service.
Canary Wharf, Canary Wharf, E14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Quay Station0.1 miles
- Canary Wharf Station0.2 miles
- Heron Quays Station0.2 miles
About the agent
Ernest-Brooks International, Canary Wharf
The South Quay Building, 77 Marsh Wall Canary Wharf, E14 9SH
Ernest-Brooks set the benchmark as an award-winning international estate agency, offering specialist services to owners, occupiers or investors within London & UK property markets.
With larger than average offices throughout London plus four global offices, we can ensure maximum exposure for our clients assets, allowing us to provide an unrivalled service based on honest and direct industry knowledge.
Our forward-thinking & disru
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CAN212587. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest-Brooks International, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.