Townsend, Huntingdon Road
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- NON ESTATE DETACHED BUNGALOW
- SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE LOCATION
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING
- EPC RATING - TBC
- MODERN KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- ENCLOSED GARDEN
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
- DEPOSIT £1400
Front entrance door to:
Window to front, radiator, ceiling spotlights, boiler cupboard housing wall mounted gas boiler, storage cupboard.
4.84m (15'11") x 3.75m (12'4")
Window to front, window to side, two radiators, ceiling spotlights.
3.08m (10'1") x 3.02m (9'11")
Window to side, radiator, ceiling spotlights, double doors opening to rear garden.
4.83m (15'10") x 3.85m (12'7")
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, built-in eye level electric double oven with grill, built-in four ring hob with extractor hood over, window to rear, radiator, ceiling spotlights.
Door opening to rear garden.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising, a wash hand basin and a WC, window to rear.
3.63m (11'11") x 3.10m (10'2")
Window to front, radiator, ceiling spotlights, two built in double wardrobes.
3.46m (11'4") x 2.70m (8'10")
Window to rear, radiator, ceiling spotlights, built in wardrobes.
3.10m (10'2") x 2.28m (7'6")
Window to front, radiator, ceiling spotlights, storage cupboard.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising, a double shower enclosure with shower over, a wash hand basin with drawers under, and a WC, heated towel rail, tiled splashbacks, window to rear.
The front garden is laid to lawn. A block paved driveway provides ample off road parking and leads to a garage with an up and over door. Gated side access leads to the rear garden which is also laid to lawn and benefits from a patio seating area.
EPC RATING - TBC
BrochuresLettings 2P NEW
Townsend, Huntingdon Road
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Huntingdon Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Ellis Winters & Co is an independent estate agency founded in 2001 by Mike Ellis and Ian Winters. With more than 30 years experience in the industry, Mike and Ian, together with their co-directors Jan Townsend and Sue Davies, are hands-on members of an ever-growing team and still work in the business every day.
The company has three offices, each open 7 days a week, in the Cambridgeshire and Fenland area located in March, Chatteris and St Ives and employs over 30 local people in a varie
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100716003748. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ellis Winters Estate Agents, St Ives. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.