Lloyd Court, Pinner
- Newly Renovated
- Bedroom One
- Bedroom Two
- Shower Room
- Living Room
- Private Garden
- Lease; 125 years from 13 July 1982
A newly renovated maisonette with a private garden located in the heart of Pinner with easy access to all local shops and transport links.
This stunning newly renovated maisonette with a private garden is located in the heart of Pinner with easy access to all local shops and transport links including the Pinner Metropolitan Line tube station.
As you enter the property, you have your own entrance lobby which leads up to the spacious first floor landing with doors to all rooms, featuring an airing cupboard with newly fitted heater.
The living room, in the heart of the property is bright with a double glazed window to the front. This property also enjoys two double bedrooms and a modern style shower room with a double glazed opaque window to the side.
The kitchen, beautifully re-modelled with ample cupboard space which includes lovely glass lit display overhead units is equipped with an integrated fridge/freezer, slim dishwasher, space and plumbing for washing machine, gas hob and extractor fan. The kitchen is located to the rear of the property and overlooks the garden via a double glazed window.
The property further benefits from gas central heating to radiators and heated towel rail in the bathroom.
Lloyd Court also offers a back garden with a paved area and plenty of opportunity for creative gardening.
Living Room 16' 10" x 10' 5" ( 5.13m x 3.17m )
Kitchen 10' 9" x 7' 5" ( 3.28m x 2.26m )
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 10' 3" ( 3.86m x 3.12m )
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 10' 3" ( 3.28m x 3.12m )
Shower Room 7' 5" x 5' 9" ( 2.26m x 1.75m )
Kirchen 10' 9" x 7' 5" ( 3.28m x 2.26m )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Lloyd Court, Pinner
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pinner Station0.5 miles
- Eastcote Station0.9 miles
- North Harrow Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Watford Brown & Merry office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Brown & Merry opened the doors to its first office in Tring all the way back in 1832, so with over 185 years’ experience you could say that we are the experts in our field. However, if you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Brown & Merry as your estate agent…
>> Your local Brown & Merry team in Watford
Our team know the area and the marketplac
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WAF102814. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Watford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.