Lindsay Drive, Abingdon
- Let type:
- Long term
- Two bedroom terrace house
- Available Early Jan 2022 for initial 12 month let
- Minimum qualifying income £31,500 (combined tenants)
- Holding deposit £242.00
- Tenancy deposit £1,211.00
- Strictly no pets
- No sharers
- Non smoking property
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Lindsay Drive, Abingdon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Radley Station1.2 miles
- Culham Station2.5 miles
- Appleford Station3.3 miles
About the agent
COVID 19 SERVICE UPDATE - VIRTUAL VALUATIONS AND VIDEO CALLS AVAILABLE
We hope that you and your loved ones are keeping safe and well.
In accordance with government guidelines, our town centre office in Wantage is now open to the public albeit on an appointment only basis. At present we are working from home whenever possible but remain contactable on the main office phone number or via email
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11245587. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Pieri, Wantage. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.