Lordship Lane Dulwich SE22
- Ground Floor
- Modern Appliances
- Three Bedrooms
- Enviable Location
- Excellent Local Amenities
- Energy Efficiency Rating C
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Simply stunning large and wonderfully presented three bed ground floor garden flat is situated in a fantastic location between Dulwich Village and East Dulwich.
This gorgeous property occupies an enviable location along Lordship Lane. The property comprises a large fully fitted open plan kitchen living room with modern appliances. The kitchen leads to a well maintained rear garden through bi-folding doors ideal for evening dining, A large outhouse/outdoor office further compliments the garden.
The property also offers two large double bedrooms and a third smaller bedroom/office. The property as mentioned is situated on Lordship Lane, and is moments away from the array of local bars, restaurants and shops as well as transport links provided via East Dulwich with connections to London Bridge. Further transport links are provided via a short bus journey to either Denmark Hill or Forest Hill with access to the Overground.
Early viewings are highly recommended.
Lease Length: 999 years from 29 September 2003
Service Charge: NIL
Ground Rent: peppercorn
Energy Efficiency Rating: C
Lordship Lane Dulwich SE22
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- North Dulwich Station0.6 miles
- East Dulwich Station0.7 miles
- West Dulwich Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Founded in 1984 as a one-office independent estate agency, The Acorn Group now employs over 450 staff, working from 39 different offices, and are supported by a range of professional divisions including MAP Chartered Surveyors and Start Financial Services. Still privately owned, the company’s growth has seen the incorporation of other leading brands including John Payne and Langford Russell.
The Acorn Group has been providing specialist property advice and tailored services to private a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P250999. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Dulwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.