New Kent Road London SE1
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Large One Bedroom
- SE1 Location
- Modern Interior
- Open Lounge / Kitchen
- Secure Entry
- Available Early December
- Offered Furnished
- Energy Efficiency Rating E
Further benefits include gas central heating, double glazing and a popular location!
Bermondsey Street and Borough, with the antiques/food markets, plethora of bars, restaurants and galleries are a short walk away and the now iconic Shard and ever popular Southbank are close by, and a walk to the City itself is always an option.
Transport links are plentiful with London Bridge (Overland, Jubilee, Northern), Borough (Northern) and Elephant and Castle (Northern, Bakerloo, National Rail) being very close by, as well as several bus routes in and out of the city from Great Dover Street and Tower Bridge Road.
Offered furnished and available early December 2021!
Energy Efficiency Rating E.
New Kent Road London SE1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Elephant & Castle Station0.4 miles
- Elephant & Castle (Northern) Station0.4 miles
- Elephant & Castle (Bakerloo) Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Founded in 1984 as a one-office independent estate agency, The Acorn Group now employs over 450 staff, working from 39 different offices, and are supported by a range of professional divisions including MAP Chartered Surveyors and Start Financial Services. Still privately owned, the company’s growth has seen the incorporation of other leading brands including John Payne and Langford Russell.
The Acorn Group has been providing specialist property advice and tailored services to private a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P249724. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, London Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.