Mayfield Avenue, Bolton
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- ** 2 Studios available - from £110 per week bills included **
- 3 large self contained units with en-suites and kitchenettes
- 2 double rooms with showers and micro kitchenette units
- **Rent Includes Tenant Contents Insurance **
- Communal kitchen & 2 W.Cs
- Spacious rear yard
- Fully refurbished throughout
- Furnished for student needs
- Off Manchester Road- easy access to the Town Centre
Mayfield Avenue, Bolton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Moses Gate Station0.7 miles
- Bolton Station0.8 miles
- Farnworth Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Campus Cribs has the largest portfolio of quality, fully furnished properties within easy walking distance of the university to suit all budgets. In addition to the home comforts of double beds, free wifi, fully fitted kitchens (including ovens), we will collect your rent to co-inside with your student loan payments.
Using our website you can view and register your interest in properties available for both immediate possession and for the coming academic year. Let our handy search tool
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 8340498. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Campus Cribs Ltd, Bolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.