Water Street, Radcliffe, Manchester
- In need of full renovation throughout
- Traditional two bedroom terrace property
- Two reception rooms
- Two bedrooms
- Kitchen to the rear
- Rear Yard
- No onward chain
- Located 0.6 of a mile to Radcliff town centre
About The Property - The property requires renovating and comprising of front and rear reception rooms, a kitchen and rear yard. To the first floor there are two bedrooms and a bathroom.
About The Area - Radcliffe is a market town in the Metropolitan Borough of Bury, Greater Manchester. It lies in the Irwell Valley, 2.5 miles south-west of Bury and 6.5 miles north of Manchester.
Leasehold Information - Lease granted 9.01.1893 for 999 Years.
Ground rent is £1.42 Per Year.
Reception Room One - 4.62 x 4.24 (15'1" x 13'10") - uPCV window to front aspect, radiator and access to the second reception room, under stair storage and stairs to the first floor.
Reception Room Two - 4.36 (max) x 4.59 (14'3" (max) x 15'0") - Timber frame single glazed window to rear aspect, feature fireplace and access to kitchen.
Kitchen - 1.61 x 3.48 (5'3" x 11'5") - Timber framed single glazed window to rear aspect, tiled flooring, base level units and access to rear yard .
Landing - Access to all first floor rooms
Bedroom One - 4.68 x 3.25 (15'4" x 10'7") - uPCV window to front aspect and timber door.
Bedroom Two - 2.68 x 2.47 (8'9" x 8'1") - uPCV window to rear aspect, loft hatch and timber door.
Bathroom - 1.79 x 2.44 (5'10" x 8'0") - uPCV window to rear aspect, three piece suite, timber door and partly tiles walls.
Rear Yard -
BrochuresWater Street, Radcliffe, ManchesterBrochure
Water Street, Radcliffe, Manchester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Radcliffe Tram Stop0.5 miles
- Whitefield Tram Stop1.8 miles
- Kearsley Station2.1 miles
About the agent
homes4u was founded on March 17th, 1990, and we operate from four offices in Manchester City Centre, Fallowfield, Withington and Altrincham. We were one of the first Estate and Letting Agents to open in Manchester City Centre and you can find us on Oxford Road, one of the busiest bus routes in Europe.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30844569. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by homes4u, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.