New Road, Poole, BH12
- THREEE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- 22' OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINER
- LOUNGE WITH FEATURE FIREPLACE
- STYLISH FOUR PIECE BATHROOM SUITE
- 80' GARDEN
- VAST DRIVEWAY
- 26' ATTACHED GARAGE
- WOOD BURNER TO DINING AREA
- RECENTLY REFURBISHED
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
A stunning three bedroom semi detached cottage style house situated on this quiet road between in Parkstone a short distance from local shops and amenities on Ashley Road. Branksome Recreation ground and train station is also within close proximity. This superb family home has been fully refurbished by the current owners including re-wiring and new central heating installed. Internal viewing is an absolute must to appreciate the accommodation on offer, which comprises: bespoke open plan kitchen/diner, lounge, and contemporary bathroom. Externally the property boasts a 80' rear garden with raised lawned area and large sun patio. To the front the vast driveway provides off road parking for numerous vehicles which in turn leads to a detached garage. Further features include: wood burner to dining area, feature fireplace to lounge, UPVC double glazing and gas central heating. Nearby Schools - Livingstone Infants, Heatherlands Primary and St Edwards RC/CoE.
12' 11" x 11' 11" (3.94m x 3.63m)
Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
22' 3" x 21' 7" (6.78m x 6.58m)
13' 3" x 12' 0" (4.04m x 3.66m)
13' 1" x 12' 0" (3.99m x 3.66m)
11' 6" x 8' 0" (3.51m x 2.44m)
10' 4" x 8' 2" (3.15m x 2.49m)
Ample off road parking
EPC was carried out prior to refurbishment
BrochuresBrochure 1Brochure 2
New Road, Poole, BH12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Branksome Station0.8 miles
- Parkstone Station0.9 miles
- Poole Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Here at Anthony David & Co, there is one motivation behind everything we do - customer satisfaction.
This is what pushes us to continually deliver an exceptional service, and is why we're now regarded as one of the leading estate agencies in Poole.
Established in 2010 by Anthony Stewart and David Scott, the team draws on nearly 100 years of experience in estate agency, not to mention a lifelong love of the local area and a passion for
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 22224435. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony David & Co, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.