- Victorian Terrace
- Four Bedrooms
- Lounge / Dining Room
- Modern Kitchen
- Family Bathroom
- Ensuite To Master
- Central Location
- Walking Distance To MLS & HS
- Views Over Tonbridge Park
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Bracketts Chartered Surveyors
The property comprises entrance hall, open lounge / diner and modern kitchen. To the first floor, there are three bedrooms and family bathroom. To the second floor is the master bedroom with en-suite, with access off the landing to a large eves space for storage. Outside, the property has a nice sized, south facing rear garden over two levels.
We strongly recommend an internal viewing to appreciate the amount of space the home has to offer.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tonbridge Station0.3 miles
- Hildenborough Station2.2 miles
- Leigh Station2.4 miles
About the agent
We are the oldest firm of Chartered Surveyors and Estate Agents in West Kent with prominent High Street offices in Tunbridge Wells and Tonbridge.
We are proudly independent with a staff of around 40 including 10 Chartered Surveyors.
We specialise in the sale, letting and management of both residential and commercial properties and deal with the sale of new homes and development land.
Our experienced team of Chartered Surveyors advise on valuations, home buyer reports, buildi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11215989. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bracketts Chartered Surveyors, Tonbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.