Priory Avenue, Hastings
- Close to Hastings Town Centre
- Long Lease & Share of Freehold
- Good Decorative Order
- Double Bedroom
- Open Plan Kitchen/Lounge
- Generous Bathroom/WC
- Modern Relacement Boiler
- Character Features
- No Onward Chain
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Communal Entrance Hall - Stairs rising to the first floor, private entrance door leading through to:
Stairwell - With carpeted stairs rising to:
Landing - Window to front, picture rail, deep skirting boards, access to loft space, wall mounted consumer unit, entry-phone, doors off to the following:
Lounge - 5.05m x 4.19m (16'7 x 13'9) - Double glazed bay window enjoying views to the sea, coved ceiling, feature brick fireplace, radiator, laminate flooring, archway leading through to:
Kitchen/Breakfast Room - 4.17m x 1.93m (13'8 x 6'4) - Double glazed window with views to the sea, range of matching wall and base units with work surfaces over and a stainless steel splashbacks, inset four ring electric hob with extractor above and oven set below, stainless steel sink unit with side drainer and mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine, integrated fridge/freezer, breakfast bar, laminate flooring, wall mounted Worcester boiler.
Bedroom - 3.99m x 2.97m (13'1 x 9'9) - Double glazed window to rear enjoying townscape views, radiator, carpet as laid.
Bathroom/Wc - 2.34m x 1.35m (7'8 x 4'5) - Panel enclosed bath with mixer tap and shower spray attachment with glass bi-fold door, part tiled walls, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, laddered heated towel rail, extractor fan, vinyl flooring.
Lease - Share of Freehold. 999 year lease.
Maintenance - As & when required.
Agents Note - None of the services or appliances mentioned in these sale particulars have been tested.
It should also be noted that measurements quoted are given for guidance only and are approximate and should not be relied upon for any other purpose.
BrochuresPriory Avenue, HastingsBrochure
Priory Avenue, Hastings
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hastings Station0.2 miles
- Ore Station0.8 miles
- St Leonards Warrior Square Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Our team will welcome and treat you as they would hope to be treated themselves. We're not a faceless insurance company, bank, or financial institution. We are real local estate agents with the knowledge, commitment and integrity to provide the best possible service. Over 90% of our business is repeat, referred or recommended. To many local people we are their family estate agent; not just valued but totally trusted.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31138419. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.