Hay on Wye, Herefordshire, HR3
- 3 Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Houses and bungalows
- Views to The Black Mountains
- Edge of Village location
- High specification
- 2.1 miles to Hay on Wye Town
Beautifully designed detached homes & bungalows. Finished to a high standard situated on the edge of the Brecon Beacon National Park.
Plot 20 The Conwy - 3 Bedroom Detached Bungalow
Finished to a high specification, in our opinion light and airy spacious family homes which include, Oak internal doors, Composite Honey Oak colour entrance doors benefitting from a mutli-locking system & security light, canopy over. Fitted kitchen with pre-selected units in shaker style and Apollo Tech worktop, integrated Bosch appliances, ceramic tiled flooring to all wet rooms & chrome heated towel radiators. Enclosed private gardens with timber close fencing surround & single detached garages with Bloc paving to driveways.
A detailed specification is available on request.
BrochuresMore details from Chancellors
Hay on Wye, Herefordshire, HR3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Builth Road Station14.0 miles
About the agent
Since opening in 1807, Chancellors have been passionate about selling and letting property, with our customers' needs at the forefront of our priorities. As one of the UK's leading independent estate agents, we refuse to rest on our laurels and constantly strive to develop and grow our brand for the better. Through hard work and determination, Chancellors now have more than 50 networked offices across the South of England and Mid Wales. We currently have a strong l
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4155925. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Hay-On-Wye. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.