Chapel Lane, Overton, Morecambe
- Spacious Detached Property
- Four Bedrooms with En-Suite to the master
- Lounge Open to Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen & Utility Room
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- Attached Garage
- Gardens to front & rear
- Beautiful Open Outlook
- Rural Countryside Setting
- Access to the M6 link road close by
This spacious property offers flexible accommodation comprising; - To the ground floor there is a welcoming hallway with storage cupboards, lounge open to dining room with wood burning stove and patio doors leading out to the private rear garden.
The modern fitted kitchen offers a range of wall, drawer and base units with complementary worktops, integrated appliances including dishwasher, oven, with hob and extractor hood, there is a beautiful open outlook with access through to the dining room and utility room. Furthermore, there is a double bedroom to the ground floor and a three piece bathroom suite comprising; bath with shower above, pedestal wash basin and a low flush WC.
Rooms to the first floor include three double bedrooms with the main bedroom benefiting from fitted wardrobes and an en-suite shower room comprising; corner shower unit, pedestal wash basin and low flush WC.
There is access from the property leading into the attached garage with up and over door to the front and door leading out to the rear garden.
Externally, there is a lawn to the front with driveway providing off road parking. To the rear there is a private and enclosed rear garden with lawn and paved area.
Gf Disclaimer - These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. No person in this firms employment has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property. It is not company policy to test any services or appliances in properties offered for sale and these should be verified on survey by prospective purchasers.
BrochuresChapel Lane, Overton, MorecambeBrochure
Chapel Lane, Overton, Morecambe
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Heysham Port Station2.6 miles
- Lancaster Station3.2 miles
- Morecambe Station3.9 miles
About the agent
GF Property Sales & Lettings are a dedicated and professional family business whose goal is to provide a first class customer service and to achieve the best results for our clients.
The company was established in 2003 by Gerry Farrell who has over 40 years of local experience and has grown to become one of the area's most highly respected Estate Agents.
As an Independent Estate Agent, we offer a wealth of experience under one roof to give us the edge over our competitors and we p
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31139379. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by GF Property Sales & Lettings, Morecambe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.