Croxted Road, London, SE21
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Part furnished
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Split Level
- Great Location
- Available mid-late January
The flat boasts three large double bedrooms, and a slightly smaller one, a huge living room, a separate fully fitted kitchen with white goods and two large bathrooms. You also benefit from a private garden.
You're in the best location being right on Croxted Road, few minutes walk to station, shops, bars and restaurants.
The property is offered unfurnished and available within a few weeks.
Croxted Road, London, SE21
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- West Dulwich Station0.3 miles
- Tulse Hill Station0.6 miles
- Herne Hill Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Here at haart Dulwich Lettings, we are on a mission to get you moved. We have unique technology that gets your home hundreds more clicks, agents who listen and will negotiate hard on your behalf and you don't pay us a penny until we succeed.
Big Benefits. Being the UK's largest independent estate agent, our size allows us to invest in the people and technology to get you moved, smarter.
No Sale, No Fee. We don't think you should pay a penny to someone to sell
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 0467_HRT046701847. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by haart, Dulwich - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.