The Dawson, Plot 13 Moncrieff View
- Prestigious Development
- Luxury Apartment
- Open Plan Living/Kitchen Area
- Master Bedroom Ensuite
- High Specification Throughout
- Allocated Parking
- Lift Access
- Desirable Lenzie Location
- Last Few Remaining
- *** Book Your Visit Today ! ***
An impressive two bedroom, dual level apartment within the original school building. The hallway leads to a very spacious, open-plan living and kitchen/dining area. The contemporary kitchen comes complete with fully integrated appliances.
Kitchen: 2.92m x 2.60m (9'6 x 8'6)
Living / Dining: 5.27m x 5.08m (17'3 x 16'7)
Bedroom 1: 4.12m x 3.21m (13'6 x 10'6)
Bedroom 1 En-suite: 2.90m x 2.00m (9'6 x 6'6)
Bedroom 2: 4.12m x 3.21m (13'6 x 10'6)
Bathroom: 2.90m x 2.00m (9'6 x 6'6)
With the perfect blend of modern living fused with traditional charm and stately architecture, Moncrieff View lies within the much sought-after village of Lenzie.
The former primary school offers a range of 20, two and three bedroom apartments over two buildings. Eleven of the apartments are located within the carefully restored original school house and are in a sympathetic new build extension.
Its unique modern-classic design marries the historic and characterful charm of this former school house. Inside, the apartments boast impressive full-height windows with many offering double height ceilings and mezzanine levels.
In the new build extension, apartments benefit from either Juliet style or full balconies with a selection of ground floor apartments including private outdoor areas.
The communal space has been carefully restored with the original staircase taking centre stage, encapsulated by a glazed atrium roof - set to impress upon arrival.
Surrounded by an abundance of village shops, pubs, and eateries all within walking distance as well as a busy town centre just a five-minute drive away, Moncrieff View offers a rare opportunity to enjoy spacious living in the most enviable of settings.
BrochuresMoncrieff View - ...
The Dawson, Plot 13 Moncrieff View
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lenzie Station0.2 miles
- Stepps Station2.4 miles
- Robroyston Station2.5 miles
About the agent
As one of the most recognised local Estate Agents with an innovative and energetic approach to property services, CODA Estates very quickly cemented its position as one of the fastest growing and well reputed estate agencies within Glasgow's central belt.
Established in 2009 at CODA Estates we drive our business on our in depth local knowledge and experience as well as our strong personal approach and commitment to our clients. We believe in a fresh approach to selling and letting your
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102283002901. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CODA Estates Ltd, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.