Brassie Avenue, London, W3
- Beautiful Views of the City
- 24 Hour Concierge
- High Rental Yields
- 10 Year Building Warranty
- Spacious Apartments
- Experienced Management Company
Apartments in Central London
This development will consist of highly specified 1-3-bedroom apartments and penthouses, each with a private balcony or terrace. The apartments will offer a luxury lifestyle second to none.
Each apartment will be specified with Smart Hub technology which enables change of lighting mood and scene-setting without moving from the sofa.
The complex is in a location that will have the most important transport hub in the UK.
Just minutes where Crossrail, HS2 and the Central Line, as well as 3 major rail networks within 5 minutes, reach.
* 24 Hour Concierge
* High Rental Yields
* 10 Year Building Warranty
* Spacious Apartments
* Experienced Management Company
Regeneration in the Area
The regeneration of Old Oak Common & Park Royal will provide a compelling new place for Londoners to live and work.
This regeneration will be the largest of its kind in the UK; being part of a 1,600-acre masterplan.
The £26 billion redevelopments will further enhance West London's appeal alongside the expansion & growth of White City & Europe's largest shopping centre - Westfield.
The area will also be home to a 25-acre, £3 billion new campus for Imperial College London, one of the UK's leading universities. The regeneration will create up to 40,000 new homes & 65,000 new jobs, fuelling the UK economy by £7.6 billion a year.
Computer Generated Images for Illustration Purposes Only
Sizes listed are approximations. Please contact the agent to verify actual sizes
Contact Us Today for a Free Consultation< /b>
Brassie Avenue, London, W3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- East Acton Station0.2 miles
- Acton Main Line Station0.7 miles
- North Acton Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Alesco is one of the UK's leading property investment specialists, handpicking and pre-negotiating exclusive terms on high-return opportunities across the UK.
Founded in 2016 by experts with over 20 years of experience in the field, Alesco is dedicated to helping you grow your portfolio and ensure your long-term financial security.
Whether you are looking for immediate returns, consistently high yields or strong capital growth, we have th
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WestP-799950-London. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alesco Investment Properties, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.