Lea Farm Crescent, Leeds
- Two Double & One Single Bedroom
- Extended Semi-Detached Home
- Spacious Lounge with Oak Flooring
- Extended Dining / Kitchen / Conservatory
- Loft with Velux and Electrical Points
- Detached Garage and Driveway
- Large South West Facing Garden
- Close To Local Amenities and Transport Links
- No Onward Chain
The accommodation has PVCu double glazing and gas central heating (boiler less than 1 year old), and briefly comprises: an entrance hallway, a spacious bay fronted lounge with stripped and polished solid oak flooring and feature fireplace, the light and airy room opening out through French doors into the conservatory with views of the expansive rear garden beyond. To the rear of the property is a fitted kitchen which extends into the dining room/conservatory. The first floor landing has doors to: two double bedrooms; one bay fronted and both with in-built wardrobes, a good sized third bedroom and the house bathroom fitted with a bath and overhead shower. A carpeted loft room is also accessed from the landing via a pull-down ladder; with Velux skylight, electrical points, heating and storage space, suitable for use as a home office.
To the front of the property is a small low maintenance garden with mature shrubs and to the side is a driveway which provides access to a detached garage offering ample off-street parking. The South West facing rear garden is so long the end is out of sight! A block paved patio with Chimenea is the perfect place to relax and entertain. The lawn extends to a planted archway which offers just a glimpse of the mature shrubs and raised vegetable beds beyond.
Lea Farm Crescent is a lovely cul-de-sac, within walking distance of a wide range of local amenities including the development at the Kirkstall Forge, the grounds of Kirkstall Abbey, the Morrisons shopping complex and the Kirkstall Bridge Retail Park. There are excellent bus and road links into Leeds and the surrounding areas, along with nearby train stations at Kirkstall Forge and Headingley.
Ideal for a family or professional couple. Early viewing is essential to avoid missing out.
Lea Farm Crescent, Leeds
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kirkstall Forge Station0.6 miles
- Headingley Station0.9 miles
- Burley Park Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Manning Stainton have been helping people move, providing professional, expert advice and outstanding customer service for over 20 years.
With 19 prominent high street branches across our region, our experienced sales and lettings teams have in depth knowledge about what’s going on in your local market.
We understand the pressures of daily life and that’s why our network of residential branches are open 7 days a week and we are ready to take your call 8am until 8pm, 7 days a week.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HEA210361. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Headingley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.