Birtley, Chester Le Street, DH3
- Benefits from 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
- Exclusive kitchen designs in a range of colours and textures.
- Beautiful French doors to the rear of the house, bringing the outside in
- White contemporary sanitaryware
- Benefits from design-led living spaces that give you more light and more space
- Impressive WC on the ground floor with contemporary sanitaryware and tiling included
- Integral garage with drive
- Multi award winning developer
- Spacious shower in the ensuite
- Low maintenance externally with UPVC windows, soffits and fascias
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Avant Homes North East
Reserve a home filled with more space and more light today. Plot 73, The Narsbridge at Vanbrugh Gate.
The Narsbridge hallway leads to a light and spacious dining area extending into an exclusive designer kitchen with integrated appliances. The open-plan space then leads into the relax area with bi-fold doors extending into the rear garden. In addition, you'll find a large WC featuring contemporary full-height tiling and an additional understairs storage cupboard. The property also boasts an integral garage.
Upstairs, the large master bedroom benefits from an en suite shower room. A family bathroom, with full-height tiling, and contemporary sanitaryware, serves two further double bedrooms and a generous single bedroom. On the landing you'll find a storage cupboard. The home is warmed by gas central heating radiators.
Birtley, Chester Le Street, DH3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chester-le-Street Station1.7 miles
- Pelaw Metro Station5.1 miles
- Dunston Station5.6 miles
About the development
Avant Homes has created a new standard for new build homes. One which comes with more of what you really want, all included in the price. And more of what you won’t find, anywhere else.
The result is anything but ordinary. Inspired by the needs of our customers, each Avant home blends function and form in a simply stunning combination.
Constantly examining and reexamining the way we do things, our unique approach will continue to direct the way we build homes, well into the future
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_Plot_73. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.