- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Modern executive apartment
- 2 double bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Secure allocated parking
- Central Guildford location
- Lift to all floors
- High Specification
Scholars Court is a gated development of 34, 1 and 2 bedroom refurbished apartments and penthouses, situated close to Guildford’s picturesque cobbled high street and approximately 0.5 miles from Guildford main line station.
Square Footage: 603 sq ft
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- London Road Station0.3 miles
- Guildford Station0.4 miles
- Shalford Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Partners, Franco Orlando and John Ferrucci are highly experience agents with over 50 years combined experience with extensive local knowledge and offering a personalised service. Be assured of best advice on any property related issues. With a network of nine offices in Surrey, local and national marketing and backed up by a highly motivated and enthusiastic sales team, Seymours are committed to delivering results.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2624510. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Seymours Estate Agents, Woking. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.