Fitch Drive, Brighton
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Five Large Bedrooms
- Driveway + Free on Street Parking
- Large Kitchen/Living Room
- Close to Universities
- Close to Train Station
This one is perfectly situated for university goers making it almost too easy to get to both campuses all whilst literally being a five minute strolls from the Sussex Downs a majestic piece of nature.
£2,654pcm, or £3,109pcm inclusive of bills (gas, water, electric, internet).
CORONAVIRUS UPDATE: WE ARE DOING ALL WE CAN TO MAKE ALTERNATIVE ARRANGEMENTS TO CARRY OUT SAFE VIEWINGS. THE OPTIONS WILL BE DISCUSSED ON ENQUIRY, BUT WILL BE CHANGEABLE DEPENDING ON THE ADVICE AT THE TIME.
Fitch Drive, Brighton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Moulsecoomb Station0.8 miles
- London Road (Brighton) Station1.4 miles
- Falmer Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Eightfold Property rebranded into the market in 2019, taking the longstanding experience of Brighton Accommodation Agency and adding some exciting new areas. We specialise in all areas of the property market, including: Residential Lettings; Residential Sales; Commercial Agency; Commercial Management; Block Management; Professional Services; and even Holiday Lets. Our mix of personal and digital approaches keep us at the front of the industry.
We are confident in always achieving the v
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102756000154. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eightfold Property, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.