Eastham Rake, Wirral
- No Chain.
- Two Reception Rooms.
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House.
- Long Driveway For Multiple Cars.
- Large Front and Rear Gardens
An opportunity not to be missed! This spacious three bedroom semi-detached house is located in a popular area of Eastham Village only a short walk away from a number of shops and amenities to choose from. An early viewing is highly recommended. Book yours today!
An opportunity not to be missed! This spacious three bedroom semi-detached house is located in a popular area of Eastham Village only a short walk away from a number of shops and amenities to choose from. The property is need of some modernisation but has the potential to make a fantastic family home. In brief starting internally the house has entrance hall leading to two reception rooms and separate kitchen. Moving upstairs onto the first floor is three well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally the property has a large front garden with driveway for multiple cars and a large private rear garden perfect for entertaining family and friends. The property also has the added extra of being sold with no onward chain and an early viewing is highly recommended so book yours today to avoid any disappointment!
Single glazed front door and windows, carpet flooring and electric heater.
Dining Room 11' 5" into max x 13' 4" ( 3.48m into max x 4.06m )
Double glazed windows, carpet flooring, electric heater, fireplace and door to the garden.
Lounge 11' 5" max into recess x 13' max into bay ( 3.48m max into recess x 3.96m max into bay )
Double glazed patio doors leading onto the garden, carpeted flooring, fireplace, electric heater, gas and electricity point.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 6' 5" ( 3.02m x 1.96m )
This kitchen comprises of complementary work surfaces, wall/base units, sink and drainer. Electric oven and gas hob, Plumbing for washing machine, double glazed windows to the side aspect, tiling and double glazed door to the rear aspect.
Carpet flooring, and double glazed windows to the side aspect.
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 11' 6" ( 3.91m x 3.51m )
Double glazed windows to the front aspect, and electric heater.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" max into recess x 11' 6" ( 3.58m max into recess x 3.51m )
Carpet flooring, built in cupboard and electric heater.
Bedroom Three 6' 6" x 8' 11" ( 1.98m x 2.72m )
Double glazed windows to the front aspect and carpet flooring.
W/C, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, extractor fan and vinyl flooring. Double glazed windows to the side aspect and cupboard housing water tank.
Long driveway for multiple vehicles, fencing to side and turfed lawn.
Fencing to side and rear, part paved areas, turfed lawn and garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Eastham Rake, Wirral
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Eastham Rake Station0.6 miles
- Bromborough Station1.1 miles
- Hooton Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Bromborough Jones & Chapman office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Jones & Chapman began life back in 1923, so with nearly 100 years in the business you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Jones & Chapman as your estate agent…
>> Your local Jones & Chapman team in Bromborough
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the su
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BRO104926. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Bromborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.