Ernest Road, Chatham, Kent, ME4
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Available To Move In To Now
- Lovely Mid Terrace Family Home
- EPC Rating C
- Laid Out Over Three Floors
- Three Bedrooms
- Ensuite To Master Bedroom
- Large Open Plan Lounge / Diner
- Easy To Maintain Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking
- Must Be Viewed!!
*ZERO DEPOSIT GUARANTEE** AVAILABLE TO MOVE IN TO NOW IS THIS WONDERFUL PROPERTY WHICH IS SURE TO MAKE AN EXCELLENT FAMILY HOME. LAID OUT OVER THREE FLOORS AND MODERN THROUGHOUT the top floor comprises of three bedrooms with the master bedroom having an ensuite shower room and walk-in wardrobe, to the ground floor there is a modern kitchen / breakfast room and family bathroom. Whilst to the lower ground floor there is a deceptively large lounge / dining area leading out onto an easy to maintain sunny aspect rear garden. Other benefits include off street parking to the front for one car. Situated within close proximity to the town centre and train station this lovely family home is not one to be missed, internal viewing is highly advised. Call the office now to book your viewing!!
IMPORTANT NOTE TO POTENTIAL PURCHASERS & TENANTS:
We endeavour to make our particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All photographs and measurements have been taken as a guide only and are not precise. Floor plans where included are not to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. POTENTIAL PURCHASERS: Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller. POTENTIAL TENANTS: All properties are available for a minimum of six months, with the exception of short-term accommodation. A security deposit of at least one month’s rent is required. Rent is to be paid one month in advance. It is the tenant’s responsibility to insure any personal possessions. Payment of all utilities including water rates or metered supply and Council Tax is the responsibility of the tenant in every case.
Ernest Road, Chatham, Kent, ME4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chatham Station0.5 miles
- Gillingham Station1.2 miles
- Rochester Station1.4 miles
About the agent
At Your Move we pride ourselves on giving first class service to our customers with a commitment to listening to individual needs. Our teams of experienced and professional letting agents are here to understand what your requirements are as a landlord and provide you with a great property management service.
With thousands of rental properties nationwide, Your Move makes it a priority to looking after tenants. With advanced property search, protection, communication and accessibility we
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CHT200296_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move, Chatham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.