Hawkhurst Road, Brighton
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Part furnished
- Click the link for 3D tour!
- 6 double bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Modern kitchen
- Bills included option available
- Zero deposit option available
- Contents insurance & monthly gardener included in the rent
- Available from: 15/09/2022
- Rent: £114 pppw/ £494 pppcm
- Coapt ref: 6700271
The property is split over two floors, the ground floor consists of the first 2 double bedrooms, an open plan kitchen / living room; the modern kitchen comes with standard white goods including a dishwasher, dining table and sofa. From here leads to access out to the garden and also through to a shower room. Upstairs there is a communal bathroom and a further 4 accommodating double bedrooms with one containing a en suit shower room.
There is a drive way for off road parking for one car. A monthly gardener is also included in the rent and there are bills and WIFI included options available.
Hawkhurst Road, Brighton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Moulsecoomb Station1.2 miles
- Falmer Station1.0 miles
- London Road (Brighton) Station2.1 miles
About the agent
As Brighton-based property experts specialising in student accommodation and buy-to-let investments, we know what our landlords want. Through industry insight, portfolio management and plans for growth, we can help you to achieve your property ambitions now and for the future.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 6700271. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coapt, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.