Belle Vue Road, Aldershot, GU12
- Well presented terraced house
- Contemporary living spaces to both floors
- Two good sized double bedrooms
- Generous open plan kitchen/diner with doors to garden
- South facing, well-kept garden with patio and lawn
- Timber outbuilding/studio with insulation
- Separate front aspect lounge
- Spacious family bathroom
- Ideal for first time buyers and as an investment
- Easy reach of Blackwater River, local shops and commuter links
This well presented house features contemporary, well proportioned living spaces to both floors. An entrance porch guides through to the entrance hall way, presenting double doors into a front aspect living room, offering a feature fireplace. Sociable open plan space features with a kitchen/diner spanning the back of the property. The dining space offers double doors onto the garden patio, whilst the kitchen benefits from fitted units, work surfaces and appliance space. Upstairs, two great sized bedrooms offer versatility for furnishings, both featuring characterful sloping ceilings and generous windows. The home is further served by a spacious family bathroom.
This property presents a south facing, landscaped and lawned garden, with a patio spanning the back of the home, bordered with raised flower beds. To the foot of the garden, a timber outbuilding presents flexible studio or additional entertaining space, along with great potential as a home office and benefits from insulation. The garden further benefits from rear access, via a generous passageway. Nearby, on-road parking is available on a first-come, first served basis.
This property offers close proximity to North Town's local parade of shops. Aldershot is a commuter town set off the A331, with road links to the M3, A31 and M25. Aldershot station serves London Waterloo, Alton, Ascot and Guildford, all in under an hour. Ongoing regeneration provides a choice of leisure facilities; a lido and sports centre, along with two theatres, a cinema and a choice of high street shops, restaurants and parks.
"This is a well-loved property, really looked after by the current owners, with an attractive garden and a versatile outbuilding."
Recent Trustpilot Review
"As first time buyers, our experience with Mackenzie Smith was excellent right the way through the process. We wouldn't hesitate to use both again in the future. Highly recommended!"
Energy Efficiency Rating
Current: D | Potential: B
Belle Vue Road, Aldershot, GU12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Aldershot Station0.8 miles
- Ash Station1.3 miles
- Ash Vale Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Our Aldershot branch is centrally located to support the local town and surrounding area. We're pleased to be opening in Aldershot after selling and letting in the area for a number of years from our Ash Vale branch.Welcome to Aldershot
Located about 37 miles southwest of London, Aldershot is steeped in military history.
Chosen as the official training camp for the British Olympic team ahead of the 2012 Olympic Games in London, the t
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ALD210099. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mackenzie Smith, Aldershot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.