Edward Court, Halimote Road, Aldershot, GU11
- **171 YEAR LEASE TO BE OFFERED**
- Newly decorated second floor apartment
- Town centre location
- Allocated parking and easy reach of the mainline station
- Generous living accommodation
- Contemporary, well equipped kitchen/breakfast room
- Front-to-back sitting/dining room in excess of 21ft
- En suite shower and separate bathroom
- Good sized second double bedroom
- No onward chain
This apartment offers generous living spaces newly decorated throughout, featuring a contemporary kitchen/breakfast room and a front-to-back sitting/dining room, which spans in excess of 21ft. The kitchen area is well equipped with integrated appliances, including a fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher. Two good sized double bedrooms offer versatility for furnishings, with the master bedroom presenting a three piece en suite shower. On arrival, a private entrance hall leads through the home to all of the main rooms, including access to a bathroom, comprising a three piece suite and finished with floor tiling.
This town centre property benefits from allocated parking, as well as an entry phone system.
A commuter town set off the A331, with road links to the M3, A31 and M25. Aldershot station serves London Waterloo, Alton, Ascot and Guildford, all in under an hour. Ongoing regeneration provides a choice of leisure facilities; a lido and sports centre, along with two theatres, a cinema and a choice of high street shops, restaurants and parks.
"Offering a LONG 171 YEAR LEASE, this substantial living accommodation also benefits from no onward chain. Conveniently located in the town centre, it is within easy reach of the mainline train station."
*We are advised by the client that they are in the process of extending the lease to 171 years, from an approximate 81 years left remaining currently. There are service charges of ?600 PA and ground rent of ?200 PA. All details should be verified by the purchasing solicitor prior to the exchange of contracts.
Recent Trustpilot Review
"As first time buyers, our experience with Tom Knight was excellent right the way through the process. We would highly recommend him and Mackenzie Smith and wouldn't hesitate to use both again in the future."
Energy Efficiency Rating
Current: C | Potential: B
Edward Court, Halimote Road, Aldershot, GU11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Aldershot Station0.2 miles
- Ash Station2.2 miles
- North Camp Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Our Aldershot branch is centrally located to support the local town and surrounding area. We're pleased to be opening in Aldershot after selling and letting in the area for a number of years from our Ash Vale branch.Welcome to Aldershot
Located about 37 miles southwest of London, Aldershot is steeped in military history.
Chosen as the official training camp for the British Olympic team ahead of the 2012 Olympic Games in London, the t
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ALD210198. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mackenzie Smith, Aldershot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.