Grosvenor Road, Aldershot, Hampshire, GU11
- Freehold two double bedroom period property
- Private parking for two cars and the option to add a charging point
- Central Aldershot location
- Short walk from the high street and Municipal Gardens
- Ideal commuting by road and rail
- Quality refitted kitchen
- Remarkable refitted bath/shower room with roll-top bath
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Separate dining room
- Easy to maintain courtyard style garden
This freehold period property features retained character, including wooden latched internal doors and good sized rooms. Two reception rooms present separate entertaining spaces, with a front aspect lounge offering a feature fireplace and a dining room with a window view of the garden. A quality refitted kitchen comprises a range of cabinets with a Butler-style sink, spotlighting and access to the garden. On arrival an entrance hall guides through to all of the living spaces, as well as providing stairs to the first floor. Two good sized double bedrooms feature a generous master with dual aspect front windows, as well as bespoke fitted wardrobes. The main bathroom presents a great space to unwind and refresh, refitted with a roll-top bath and a separate shower, as well as exposed floorboards and spotlighting. Boarded loft space provides convenient storage, with additional eaves space.
Featuring the rare bonus of private parking for two cars, plus potential to add an electric charging point, within this central Aldershot location. Outside, a paved courtyard style rear garden is easy to maintain as well as enclosed, including two outside storage buildings and a gate leading to the parking area.
Set at the heart of Aldershot, this property is well located for the town centre shops and restaurants, with Municipal Gardens and Aldershot's mainline station also just a short walk away. A commuter town set off the A331, with road links to the M3, A31 and M25. Aldershot station serves London Waterloo, Alton, Ascot and Guildford, all in under an hour. Ongoing regeneration provides a choice of leisure facilities; a lido and sports centre, along with two theatres, and a cinema.
"This is a great opportunity to acquire a spacious two double bedroom period property, close to Aldershot high street and offering private parking."
Recent Trustpilot Review
"I could not recommend this agent more highly. Tom and his Aldershot team go above and beyond to support through the process of moving. I only wish I had chosen them to sell my house as well! I cannot thank them enough."
Grosvenor Road, Aldershot, Hampshire, GU11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Aldershot Station0.3 miles
- Ash Station2.3 miles
- Farnham Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Our Aldershot branch is centrally located to support the local town and surrounding area. We're pleased to be opening in Aldershot after selling and letting in the area for a number of years from our Ash Vale branch.Welcome to Aldershot
Located about 37 miles southwest of London, Aldershot is steeped in military history.
Chosen as the official training camp for the British Olympic team ahead of the 2012 Olympic Games in London, the t
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ALD210226. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mackenzie Smith, Aldershot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.