- Furnish type:
- Part furnished
- Click link to view Youtube link!
- 4 Double Bedrooms
- Off road parking
- Zero deposit option available!
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Contents insurance included!
- Available from: TBC
- Rent: £133 PPPW / £576 PPPM
- Bills & internet included option available!
- Coapt Ref: 6842450
Want to live within a 10 minute walk of the Cockcroft building and have all double bedrooms? Take a peek at this semi-detached 4 bed student house!
The property is in a great condition and has a good communal area with a living room that leads out to the rear garden through patio doors, a separate kitchen and a utility room downstairs and an upstairs bathroom. All bedrooms are excellently furnished with a double bed, wardrobe, desk and chair.
Zero deposit option is available through Reposit.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Moulsecoomb Station0.3 miles
- London Road (Brighton) Station1.2 miles
- Falmer Station1.6 miles
About the agent
As Brighton-based property experts specialising in student accommodation and buy-to-let investments, we know what our landlords want. Through industry insight, portfolio management and plans for growth, we can help you to achieve your property ambitions now and for the future.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 6842450. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coapt, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.