Chetwode Place, Aldershot, GU12
- Three bedroom terraced house
- Redecorated and updated throughout
- Accessible to major road links
- Within easy reach of a lido and good primary school
- Front-to-back kitchen/diner with quality fittings and access to garden
- Front-to-back living room
- Front-to-back master bedroom
- Bathroom with white suite
- Good driveway parking space
- Garden with open views
This three bedroom house is redecorated and updated throughout. Great sized, sociable living spaces feature with a double aspect living room, kitchen/diner and master bedroom all spanning from the front to the back of the property. The kitchen/diner includes quality fitted units, an integrated eye-level grill and oven, gas hob and extractor fan, with space for additional appliances and furnishings, as well as access to the garden. The generous living room presents character and is fitted with a range of display cabinets. A central entrance hall leads into the home, guiding through to the living spaces, with stairs to the first floor. All three bedrooms are presented with light, neutral decor, whilst served with a bathroom comprising a white suite, featuring ceramic tiled splashbacks. Double glazing and gas central heating further benefit the home.
Good driveway parking space is provided to the front of the home. Contemporary patio space spans the rear, stepping onto a mainly laid to lawn garden area with open views, benefitting from two sheds.
A commuter town set off the A331, with road links to the M3, A31 and M25. Aldershot station serves London Waterloo, Alton, Ascot and Guildford, all in under an hour. Ongoing regeneration provides a choice of leisure facilities; a lido and sports centre, along with two theatres, a cinema and a choice of high street shops, restaurants and parks.
"This modernised, redecorated property offers a sought after location, close to the Lido and a good primary school, plus accessible to the A331."
Recent Trustpilot Review
"I could not be happier with Alastair from Mackenzie Smith. He has been incredible throughout the buying process. He is on top of all the paperwork and frequently checks in with updates on the process. Absolutely fantastic!"
Chetwode Place, Aldershot, GU12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Aldershot Station0.9 miles
- Ash Station1.8 miles
- Farnham Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Our Aldershot branch is centrally located to support the local town and surrounding area. We're pleased to be opening in Aldershot after selling and letting in the area for a number of years from our Ash Vale branch.Welcome to Aldershot
Located about 37 miles southwest of London, Aldershot is steeped in military history.
Chosen as the official training camp for the British Olympic team ahead of the 2012 Olympic Games in London, the t
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ALD210084. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mackenzie Smith, Aldershot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.