Rosendale Road West Dulwich SE21 8LG
- 5 Double Bedrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Open plan kitchen with breakfast room
- Shower room
- Two cellars
- Separate WC
- 2 Attached large garages with off street parking for several cars
- Fitted cupboards and eaves storage
- Large rear garden
A substantial double fronted detached period family house with large garage to the side and a further, integral garage.
The property offers huge potential for further extension subject to any necessary planning consents. Well situated for the amenities of Dulwich and West Dulwich including schools, particularly for Dulwich College and Dulwich Prep London.
The house retains much period character with sash windows, well-proportioned rooms, high ceilings, an elegant staircase with a curved wooden handrail. Having a total gross internal area of approximately 3,636 sq ft (338 sq m) including the two garages.
On the raised ground floor, there is a spacious reception room with bay window at the front. The double aspect reception room has an attractive Juliet balcony with views overlooking the landscaped rear garden. A third reception room opens with French doors onto a decked terrace also overlooking the garden.
On the lower ground floor, there is the kitchen with a bay window at the front and bi-folding doors at the rear opening onto the garden. There are two cellars currently used as a utility room, separate wine cellar and a separate WC with wash basin.
On the first floor, there is a large master bedroom suite with large dressing room and bathroom with walk in shower and bath.
There are four further bedrooms, two bathrooms and a separate shower room all with W.C.`s.
The nearest Station is West Dulwich with regular services to Victoria. Tulse Hill station is nearby with Thameslink services to St Pancras (Blackfriars, etc.) and direct to London Bridge.
EPC Rating (D)
what3words /// luxury.sums.bound
London Borough Of Southwark, Band G
Rosendale Road West Dulwich SE21 8LG
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- West Dulwich Station0.2 miles
- Tulse Hill Station0.4 miles
- West Norwood Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Now over 150 years old, Harvey & Wheeler specialise in properties located in Dulwich and the surrounding area.
Homes available in this highly desirable residential area range from some of the finest large properties to be found anywhere in London, to attractive but affordable houses and flats within easy reach of parks, restaurants and shops.
Harvey & Wheeler have a dedicated staff dealing with all aspects of residential sales, letting and management.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 442_HWHE. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harvey & Wheeler, Dulwich Village. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.