Uverdale Road, Chelsea
- First floor Apartment with superb natural light
- Reception room with bay window
- Separate kitchen
- 2 bedrooms
- Excellent ceiling height
- Within Lots village conservation area
- Kensington and Chelsea parking permit
- Sold with no onward chain
- Tenure - Leasehold (c.91 years unexpired)
The property is situated on the first floor and comprises entrance hallway, reception room with views over Westfield Park, separate kitchen, 2 bedrooms and bathroom. There is a new kitchen and carpets and further benefits include high ceilings and excellent natural light. Reception and bedroom pictures are for illustration only.
Uverdale Road is in the heart of Lots Road conservation area and is set to benefit from the exciting Chelsea Waterfront Development. There are excellent amenities, boutiques, bars and restaurants, with the Kings Road and Imperial Wharf nearby. Transport links are found nearby at Fulham Broadway, 0.6 miles, (District Line) and Imperial Wharf, 0.4 miles, (Overground - just 1 stop to Clapham Junction) as well as superb bus links.
Leasehold - c. 91 years unexpired.
Sold with no onward chain.
Uverdale Road, Chelsea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Imperial Wharf Station0.3 miles
- Fulham Broadway Station0.6 miles
- West Brompton Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Martin & Co Chelsea have been running successfully since 2003 and have become one of the leading estate agents in Chelsea & Central London, specialising in property sales, corporate lettings & property management.
Our Sales Manager Simon Stilwell and Lettings Manager Delphine Violle are on hand to provide any property advice you may require.
Our Chelsea office is located at 1 Cremorne Road, Chelsea, SW10 0NA at the end of the Kings Road. We also have offices in the B
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100783013106. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Chelsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.