St Leonards Road, Bournemouth
- Student House **CLICK ON OUR VIRTUAL 3D TOUR**
- Five Doubles
- Two Bathrooms
- Off Road Parking
- Spacious Lounge
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Private Garden
- Modern Kitchen
Enfields Property Services are delighted to offer for let this spacious student house in the popular area of Charminster, Bournemouth.
This property boasts FIVE SPACIOUS DOUBLE BEDROOMS, COMMUNAL LOUNGE, MODERN KITCHEN & TWO BATHROOMS.
The property also offers double glazing, off road parking and a private garden.
Internal viewing is a must to really appreciate this property that is available July 2022!
St Leonards Road, Bournemouth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bournemouth Station0.5 miles
- Pokesdown Station1.6 miles
- Branksome Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Your Property | Our Priority - Not just words, but actions.
Our customer service is award winning, our property marketing is second to none and our industry and local knowledge is unbeatable. enfields is renowned for hard work, passion and results. All our staff are driven and determined and are trained to deliver exceptional service. We have a culture of delivery that runs through the entire group; we work harder and we work longer hours to achieve results.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3077364. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Enfields, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.