Elizabeth Drive, Tring
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Pleasant semi detached house
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 Reception
- Bathroom with bath and shower
- Council Tax Band C
- Gas Central Heating
- White goods
Elizabeth Drive, Tring
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tring Station1.6 miles
- Cheddington Station3.6 miles
- Wendover Station4.9 miles
About the agent
Paul Kingham Residential Lettings, High Wycombe, High Wycombe
Red Lion House, 600 London Road, High Wycombe HP11 1EX
A business built by client recommendation and referral.
•A very competitive fee structure and flexible bespoke service levels for landlords.
•A high profile local agent with vastly experienced staff and an in depth knowledge of the local market and area.
•A focus on high quality, friendly customer service – we aim to constantly raise the bar in customer service quality.
•ARLA Propertymark members – fully insured and bonded with full client money protection.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 294. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Kingham Residential Lettings, High Wycombe, High Wycombe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.