Foundry Road, Taunton
- An exclusive town centre riverside development
- A range of modern one and two bedroom apartments
- Show apartment open, viewings strictly by appointment only
An exclusive town centre riverside development offering a range of modern one and two bedroom apartments. Show apartment open, viewings strictly by appointment only.
One bedroom first floor apartment offered for sale on the Discounted Open Market scheme*. Buyers must have a strong local connection with the District of Somerset West and Taunton and earn no more than £33,867 single applicant or £39,078 maximum for joint application. Speak to our team for further details!
An exclusive riverside development delivering an attractive, mix of restaurant, retail, leisure and residential opportunities, within the garden town of Taunton. The Quay integrates with the small scale, historical character of the St James Street conservation area, whilst offering a range of modern one and two bedroom apartments.
This one bedroom first floor apartment on The Quay. Fully fitted Howdens Greenwich range kitchen, with integrated oven, ceramic hob, extractor hood, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. There will also be a free standing Beko washer/dying machine. The site will benefit from secure cycle storage, BT Fibre broadband and landscaped, stepped frontage to the River Tone.
Please note that images used may be computer generated and or/from a show-home by the developer and are meant for guidance only. Images are general of the development and may not relate to your chosen Plot - clarification should be sought from our sales team.
Help To Buy
The government's Help to Buy scheme is available at this development - buy with a minimum 5% deposit, 75% mortgage and 20% government backed equity loan which is payment free for the first five years. Conditions apply to the scheme, please contact Connells for further details and to find out if you qualify
Discounted Open Market
Buyers must have a strong local connection with the District of Somerset West and Taunton and earn no more than £33,867 single applicant or £39,078 maximum for joint application.
Price shown reflects 75% of sale price.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Foundry Road, Taunton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Taunton Station0.4 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Taunton for all your property needs
At Connells our team are
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TTN310114. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Taunton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.