- No Onward Chain
- Spacious Semi Detached Bungalow
- Southerly Facing Rear Garden
- Spacious Lounge and Double Glazed Concervatory
- Fitted Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms
- Shower Room
- Detached Garage From Own Driveway
- Good Decorative Order
- Excellent Location
* No Onward Chain
* Spacious Lounge: 16'7 x 11'6
* Double Glazed Conservatory: 14'9 x 9'
* Fitted Kitchen: 9'3 x 9'1
* Master Bedroom: 11'7 x 11'2 max
* Bedroom Two: 9'3 x 7'7
* Modern Shower Room
* Detached Garage at Side from Own Driveway
* Good Decorative Order
* Early Viewing Advised
Recess obscure double glazed door and side window to:
Built in storage cupboard, textured and coved ceiling, Amtico wood effect style flooring, access to loft, radiator, doors off to:
Bedroom One: 11'7 x 11'2 max > 9' to Wardrobe Fronts
Lead light effect double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted seven door run of wardrobe units to one wall to remain, textured and coved ceiling
Bedroom Two: 9'2 x 7'7
Lead light effect double glazed window to front, radiator, textured and coved ceiling, dado rail.
Shower Room / WC: 9'2 x 5'7
White suite comprising low level WC, wash basin in vanity unit with cupboards below, tiled corner shower cubicle with sliding doors, chrome effect ladder style radiator, complimentary wall and floor tiling, obscure lead light effect double glazed window to side, smooth ceiling with inset down lights. Built in airing cupboard.
Spacious Lounge: 16'7 x 11'6
Sliding double glazed patio doors to Conservatory, two radiators, textured and coved ceiling, door to:
Fitted Kitchen: 9'3 x 9'1
Range of fitted work surfaces to three walls with drawers, cupboards and space below, complimentary splash back tiling, textured and coved ceiling, selection of wall cupboards and shelves, obscure double glazed door to garden, lead light effect double glazed window to side, plumbing for dishwasher, inset single drainer sink unit, radiator, wall mounted gas fired boiler serving domestic hot water systems (not tested).
Double Glazed Conservatory: 14'9 x 9'
Double glazed windows to rear and both sides, vaulted ceiling, radiator, double glazed French doors to:
Southerly Facing Rear Garden: Approx: 53'max x 31'max
Having a large decked patio area with the remainder laid to established lawn and central slate feature area. Raised flower bed borders, pedestrian gate for side access, personal door to:
Detached Garage: 17'5 x 9' > 8'3
From Own Driveway with up and over door, loft storage area, light and power, personal door to garden.
Own front garden and personal driveway that provides ample off street parking.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wickford Station0.6 miles
- Battlesbridge Station2.0 miles
- Rayleigh Station3.3 miles
About the agent
A family run independent company that offers residential sales, rental, property management and legal conveyancing with a modern approach to marketing and a traditional high quality of service.
Chris Allnutt & Co has been trading as a Family run business in Wickford for over 40 years offering a Professional, Friendly & Informative Service on all aspects of property. Our services include:
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CAT1WIC001281. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chris Allnutt & Co, Wickford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.