Lime Grove, New Malden, London, KT3
- Communal Garden
- Private Gated Parking
- Fitted Wardrobes
- Home Office Area
- Integrated CDA Appliances
- Bespoke Shutters
- Convenient New Malden Station
- Excellent Local Schools
- Builders Warranty
Harrison Jacks are delighted to present to market this exceptional 2 bedroom luxury property situated on the first floor within a renovated Victorian building and set on beautifully maintained grounds complete with secure private gated parking and a communal garden.
The property features engineered oak flooring throughout, LED lighting and a south facing Juliet balcony offering plenty of natural light to the property.
The property comprises an open plan kitchen/living/dining area, two sizeable double bedrooms complete with custom floor to ceiling fitted wardrobes and bespoke shutters, modern bathroom with chrome fittings and a hallway area which could be used as a home office.
The kitchen area comprises integrated CDA appliances, touch screen hob, and a glass splashback.
The property is situated on a quiet residential road in New Malden and is convenient for New Malden train station, offering easy access into London Waterloo. Close to New Malden high street with its array of coffee shops, restaurants and local amenities. Excellent local schools
Please contact the Harrison Jacks branch for further information and to book in your viewing appointment.
1. AML Regulations
Prospective Purchasers will be required to provide idenitification documentation.
Measurements supplied within these details and particulars are for a guide only and must not be relied on.
The particulars and details provided herein are a guide only to the property. Prospective purchasers must make their own enquiries.
Please be aware that we have not tested any appliances or services within the property and we recommend prospective purchasers to appoint surveys or reports before finalising any offers or purchase.
5. The particulars do not represent fact or form part of any offer or contract.
Lime Grove, New Malden, London, KT3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- New Malden Station0.3 miles
- Berrylands Station0.9 miles
- Norbiton Station1.0 miles
About the agent
**GOLD WINNER – BEST ESTATE AGENT GUIDE 2022**
We were recently awarded with GOLD in the Best Estate Agent Guide 2022, meaning we are one of the top 5% performing estate agents in the country!
Our clients use us because we will always go the extra mile to get them results.
We work with some incredible videographers to create eye capturing advertisements for your property. We're in the business of getting your property noticed.
We've also invested in some incredible tec
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Flat5GeorgeRoseHouse. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harrison Jacks, Kingston Upon Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.