George Lane, London, SE13
- Two double bedrooms
- Victorian conversion
- Fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Close to local amenities and transport links
- Chain free
- Total floor area: 71m² = 764ft² (guidance only)
While it's easy to hop on the train or DLR at Lewisham station to explore the rest of London, there's plenty in the town itself. There's an indoor shopping centre and a daily street market, a surprising amount of green space and restaurants serving world cuisine.
Families can choose from a wide selection of state primary and secondary schools, as well as some respected independent options. Blackheath is Lewisham's close neighbour, with fine dining, boutique shops and bustling bars.
Lease Term: 97 years*
Service Charge: £1,800 per year*
Ground Rent: £150 per year*
(*to be verified by Vendors Solicitor)
Local Authority: London Borough of Lewisham
Council Tax: Band C (£1,549.88 pa)
Entrance door, laminated wood floor, access to all rooms.
13' 3" x 13' 4" (4.04m x 4.06m)
Sash bay window to front, laminated wood floor, radiator.
10' 6" x 5' 8" (3.2m x 1.73m)
Sash window to front, range of modern wall and base units, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated gas hob and electric oven, extractor hood, wall mounted boiler, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer.
13' 10" x 9' 6" (4.22m x 2.9m)
Sash window to rear, laminated wood floor, radiator
20' 4" x 11' 2" (6.19m x 3.4m)
Two sash windows to sides and window to rear, laminated wood floor, two radiators.
Panel enclosed bath with shower attachment and glass shower screen, low level WC, wash hand basin, tiled walls and laminated wood floor.
George Lane, London, SE13
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ladywell Station0.5 miles
- Hither Green Station0.5 miles
- Catford Bridge Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Robinson Jackson is one of the South East's largest estate agents - based on the number of properties sold over the last 25 years. For expert advice from friendly staff who genuinely want to help you move, contact us 7 days a week.
You can now book viewings and valuations 24/7 via Rightmove or our website.
Advice from friendly people
We understand that what you really need today is advice - from a friendly person who genuinely wants to help you move. So,
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LEW210449. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Jackson, Lewisham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.