Finchley Road, London, NW3
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Two Bedrooms
- Living Room open plan to Kitchen
- Roof Terrace
Two bedroom third floor conversion apartment with private roof terrace. The property has been finished to a high specification with wooden flooring throughout within a close radius of Hampstead Village.
BrochuresMore details from Chancellors
Finchley Road, London, NW3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Finchley Road & Frognal Station0.2 miles
- West Hampstead Thameslink Station0.3 miles
- West Hampstead Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Since opening in 1807, Chancellors have been passionate about selling and letting property, with our customers' needs at the forefront of our priorities. As one of the UK's leading independent estate agents, we refuse to rest on our laurels and constantly strive to develop and grow our brand for the better. Through hard work and determination, Chancellors now have more than 55+ networked offices across the South of England and Mid Wales. We currently have a strong
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 06790566. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Hampstead Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.