Granville Avenue, Northborough, PE6
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Semi Detached Property In Sought After Village
- Good Size Lounge And Modern Kitchen/diner
- Built In Double Oven, Gas Hob And Extractor Fan
- Downstairs Cloakroom And Storage Area
- Three Double Bedrooms And One Large Single Bedroom
- Wardrobes With Sliding Doors To Two Bedrooms
- En-suite To Master Bedroom
- Good Size Garden With Side Gated Access
- Off Road Parking For Two Cars
- Available Unfurnished
- Standard Deposit: £1050
**THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED property** in sought after VILLAGE LOCATION**with modern FITTED KITCHEN/DINER and three DOUBLE BEDROOMS**Ample STORAGE throughout the property and OFF ROAD PARKING** Available Unfurnished
This well presented three-bedroom semi-detached property is located in sought after village of Northborough. It is close to the local primary school, amenities, and road links to Deeping and into Peterborough City Centre.
The property benefits from a good size lounge, kitchen/diner, downstairs cloakroom, three double bedrooms (two with wardrobes), en-suite, family bathroom and off-road parking for two vehicles.
The front door leads into a small entrance hall which has a built-in storage cupboard, door into the lounge and stairs to the first floor. The lounge measuring approximately 17'4 x 13'4 (5.29m x 4.07m) has window to front facing aspect and door leading into the kitchen/diner.
The kitchen/dining area is fitted with modern eye and base level units with built in electric double oven, five ring gas hob and extractor fan over. There is space for a tall fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for a washing machine and an integrated dishwasher. This area measuring approximately 14'10 x 19'2 (4.53m x 5.84) is a good size space with UPVC double doors leading to the rear garden and door leading to a small storage area and cloakroom. The cloakroom is fitted with low level w/c and wash hand basin.
On the first floor there are three double bedrooms, with en-suite to master and family bathroom.
Bedroom One measuring approximately 9'10 x 9'5 (3.00m x 2.87m) has built in wardrobes with sliding doors and en-suite. The modern en-suite is fitted with a shower cubicle, wash hand basin with plenty of storage below, low level w/c and extractor fan. Bedroom Two measuring approximately 9'3 x 15'2(max) (2.81m x 4.63m) has fitted wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors. Located at the front of the property is Bedroom Three measuring approximately 10'9 x 9'10 (3.28m x 3.00m).
The family bathroom is fitted with panel bath, shower over and shower screen, wash hand basin, low level w/c and extractor fan. There is also a build in storage cupboard and some storage below the wash hand basin.
Outside the enclosed rear garden area is mainly laid to lawn with a shed for storage and gated access to the side of the property. The front of the property the driveway is block paved offering off road parking for two cars.
This property is in excellent condition throughout and is available on an unfurnished basis.
About the agent
Brookdale Property Management Services Ltd, Peterborough
Mancetter House 1144 Lincoln Road, Peterborough, PE4 6BP
Brookdale Property Management Services Ltd is the largest letting agent in Peterborough and one of the largest independent letting agents in the UK.
We manage in excess of 1150. private rented properties in and around Peterborough and much of our business stems from our reputation and recommendations from both landlords and tenants.
We believe that we differ from other agents in that we only take on good quality rental properties which match the quality of the tenants we accommoda
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 118288. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brookdale Property Management Services Ltd, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.