Longsight Lane, Harwood, Bolton
- NEWLY BUILT STONE MEWS PROPERTY
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- GATED DEVELOPMENT
- GORGEOUS LOCATION CLOSE TO VILLAGE CENTRE
- SOUTHERLY ASPECT TO THE REAR
- FABULOUS LIVING ROOM WITH BI-FOLDING DOORS
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Pearson Ferrier
Entrance Hall - Entrance hall via upvc entrance. Glazed staircase to the first floor. Access to...
Guest Cloakroom - Two piece suite comprising a low flush w.c. and wash hand basin.
Study - 3.6m x 2.3m (11'9" x 7'6") - Window to the front.
Living Room/Kitchen - 7m x 6m (22'11" x 19'8") - Outstanding room with bi-folding doors leading onto the rear patio and gardens. Full kitchen with appliances to be installed with commentary tiling.
First Floor Landing -
Bedroom - 3.9m x 3.8m (12'9" x 12'5") - Windows to the rear.
Bedroom - 3.9m x 3.1m (12'9" x 10'2") - Window to the front.
Second Floor Landing -
Bedroom - 3.7m x 3.7m (12'1" x 12'1") - with velux window to the rear.
Ensuite Shower Room -
Bedroom - 3m x 2.9m (9'10" x 9'6") - Velux window to the front.
Outside - The property is orientated so that the rear faces south.
BrochuresLongsight Lane, Harwood, BoltonBrochure
Longsight Lane, Harwood, Bolton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hall i' th' Wood Station1.0 miles
- Bromley Cross Station1.1 miles
- Bolton Station2.5 miles
About the agent
- Pearson Ferrier is owned and managed by Mitchell Pearson and Julian Ferrier whose partnership began back in the early 1990's, who with the help of a professional and dedicated team have built a business with a great reputation. Mitchell and Julian have a wealth of experience in property sales and lettings management and offer a pro-active style for homebuyers and sellers alike. Supported by a professional and enthusiastic team, Pearson Ferrier strive to offer an outstanding service to
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31155250. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pearson Ferrier, Bury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.