Thatchover Cottage, Alrewas, DE13
- Exquisite Detached Village Residence
- Grade II Listed & Wealth of Character
- Secluded & Established 0.55 AcreGarden Plot
- Desirable Village Location
- Two Spacious Reception Rooms
- Impressive Open Plan Kitchen with Family & Dining Room
- Study, Laundry Room & Cloakroom
- Master Suite with Bathroom & Walk in Wardrobe
- Four Further Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Electric Gated Entrance & Parking
The reception hall to this individual home leads off into two generous reception rooms, both having feature fireplaces and a wealth of exposed beams. Also from the hallway is a useful boot room and a cloakroom, with a laundry and study accessed from the kitchen area. The contemporary living and dining kitchen is connected to the original cottage via a glazed hallway and overlooks views across the mature gardens, housing a formal dining area, family room with dual aspect bifold doors and a quality refitted kitchen. To the ground floor is a stunning master suite, having private use of an en suite bathroom and walk in wardrobe, and within the original cottage are four further bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. Outside, the established wrap around plot extends to 0.55 acre and enjoys privacy to all sides, with gated access opening to a generous parking area at the front.
The popular rural village of Alrewas is set within a picturesque Conservation area beside the River Trent. Alrewas is home to a superb range of everyday amenities including a popular Butchers’, traditional pubs, a Co-op, a doctors surgery, pharmacy and dentists, and the position provides swift access onto the Trent & Mersey Canal network where many rural walks can be enjoyed. The property lies within an Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ school catchment area including the All Saints primary school in the village which feeds into John Taylor High in Barton under Needwood. Alrewas is well placed for access to the commuter routes A38, A50 and M6, rail stations at Burton on Trent and Lichfield provide regular rail links to Birmingham, Derby and London and the International airports of Manchester, Birmingham and East Midlands are all within an easy drive.
BrochuresThatchover Cottage, Alrewas.pdfBrochure
Thatchover Cottage, Alrewas, DE13
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lichfield Trent Valley Station4.0 miles
- Lichfield City Station5.0 miles
About the agent
Our team is dedicated to not only helping you sell your home but assisting in finding the right property for you to move on to. We are passionate about people and property, and understand moving can be a stressful time, so in instructing Parker Hall you will be choosing an estate agent that makes the right impression from the start.About Us
Parker Hall is an independent estate agent with a difference. Since we opened in 2010, we're proud to ha
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31155277. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parker Hall, Barton-under-Needwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.