Hampden Road, Leyland
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Garden Fronted Stunning Property
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Fabulous Newly Fitted Stylish Kitchen
- Modern Recently Fitted Bathroom With Shower Over Bath
- Great Sized Rear Yard
- Well Located For All Amenities - Railway Station & Motorway Network
- Gas Central Heated Throughout
- VIEWINGS AVAILABLE NOW!
- Available Mid January
Situated within walking distance to Leyland Town Centre, it is ideally positioned for commuter's with Leyland Railway Station only minutes away and the M6 five minutes drive away.
The property firstly consists of a lovely bright hallway and spacious lounge with a traditional feature fire place. The quality carpets and high finish modern decor is a recurring theme throughout the property.
Next is the separate dining room to the rear with French doors leading out to the spacious rear yard. This room also features a fire place and many other original features. The stylish, recently fitted kitchen is off the dining room; it houses a great range of wall and base in grey gloss and is plumed for washer, space for condenser dryer and space for a tall fridge freezer.
Upstairs is two great sized double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and plush, grey carpets. Across the landing is the well presented and stylish family bathroom, with shower over bath.
The property is gas central heated throughout & is double glazed.
The property benefits from a garden area to front and an enclosed spacious rear yard which is flagged.
One small dog may be considered, depending on the applicants other circumstances.
Please give us a call to arrange your viewing on and make this your home.
Hampden Road, Leyland
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leyland Station0.2 miles
- Lostock Hall Station1.7 miles
- Euxton Balshaw Lane Station2.2 miles
About the agent
RENTALS - FREE Rent Protection & Legal Cover
SALES - NO VAT - Saving you £££
We are an independent owner run (by Sue and Charlotte) Sales and Letting Agent and we offer good honest advice with no misleading 'sales patter'.
Whether you are looking to let or sell your property one thing we can guarantee is that you will receive a professional, trustworthy and reputable service.
You can rely on us to do our very best to help you sell or let you
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101491001294. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Easy Home Lets & Sales, Coppull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.