BH17 TEAL HOUSE, Waterloo Road, Poole
- Just 3 Brand NEW DETACHED Family Houses
- Currently Under Construction | SPLIT LEVEL ACCOMMODATION
- 3 / 4 BEDROOMS | Bedroom 4 / Study
- MASTER BEDROOM | Dressing Rm | En-Suite Facilities
- Rear Facing LOUNGE/DINER | Access To The LANDSCAPED GARDENS
- Contemporary LUXURY KITCHEN / DINER | Integrated APPLIANCES
- Double Glazing | Gas Heating
- Private PARKING | GARAGE
- Landscaped GARDENS | 10 Year BUILDINGS WARRANTY
- Tucked Away Position | SOLE APPOINTED SELLING AGENTS
A brand new select development of just 3 brand new architect designed homes occupying a private cul de sac close to local amenities.
* OSPREY HOUSE - SOLD Off Plan
* TEAL HOUSE - £500,000
* MALLARD HOUSE - £495,000
These individual homes afford well planned and proportioned accommodation which include a degree of versatility.
The 1st floor lies host to 3 bedrooms serviced by luxury En-suite facilities including a double width shower to bedroom 1, as well as a family bathroom. Bedroom 4, provides versatility to the accommodation, is located on the ground floor and could also be utilised as a study / office.
The lounge is located at the rear of the property, strategically positioned to take full advantage of views out onto the landscaped rear gardens. This principal reception room is complemented by a beautifully appointed, and contemporary kitchen / diner which includes integrated appliances and space for a stand-alone table and chairs.
Further noteworthy features include:
* Split level accommodation
* Excellent level of fit and finish throughout
* Completion anticipated Summer / Autumn 2022
* 10-year buildings guarantee
* Builders warranty
* Garage and private parking
* Under floor heating to the ground floor level
* Double Glazing throughout
* Landscaped, private gardens
* Contemporary sanitary ware and tiling
* Beautifully appointed kitchen with integrated kitchen appliances
* All flooring included
* Plans and further information available by contacting appointed selling agents
Urban & Country Homes
Designed and constructed by renowned local developer with in excess of 25 years' experience in the local area.
This much anticipated development is set within a private cul de sac of just 3 homes. Quietly tucked away yet within close proximity of local amenities which include David Lloyd Leisure Club, Tesco Super Market, Lidl Super Market all of which are within walking distance. The desirable cosmopolitan town of Broadstone is also within close proximity with bars, restaurants and boutiques mixed with independent and national retailers which include excellent butchers, bakers, grocers and Marks & Spencer Food.
award winning Upton Country Park is approx 2.3 miles away which includes Upton House which is steeped in history.
Poole Park is approx 2.8 miles and features 100 acres of parkland, salt water lagoon and beautiful lakes.
BH17 TEAL HOUSE, Waterloo Road, Poole
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Poole Station1.8 miles
- Hamworthy Station2.1 miles
- Parkstone Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Urban & Country Homes is built around our reputation. Our clients are at the centre of all that we do and we have an acute understanding that reputation drives us forward.
We specialise in selling and letting property across the BH postcode conurbation. Employing local people with deep family roots in the local communities. We have a real passion for the wonderful place that we call home. Urban & Country Homes are experts in selling, not just the bricks and mortar of your home, but the
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TEALHS. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban & Country Homes, Dorset. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.