Heath Lane, Lowton, WA3
- Crafted by our family, loved by yours since 1969
- Join the growing community at Lowton Heath
- Superb transport links on your doorstep
- Put your trust in a 5 star builder
- 2 year customer care warranty provided
- Personalise your new home with our options and upgrades
- High specification, energy efficient homes saving up to 40% on your energy bills
- Statement high ceilings and wider hallways
- A new Bloor home generates over 60% less CO2 emissions than older properties
- Book a 1-2-1 Appointment today
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Bloor Homes
Thoughtfully designed and crafted for modern living, the Locke is a four bedroom detached family home, enveloped in light and space, this really could be the perfect new home and lifestyle you have been looking for within an already well established community.
The impressive Kitchen/ Diner/ Family area is the entire width of the home, complete contemporary fitted luxury kitchen which offers an abundance of storage facilities, cleverly hidden behind sleek cupboard doors which, dependent on the build stage, are fully customisable so you can add your own touch to your new home. The area boasts French doors opening out of the dining area onto to the garden and patio area which is the perfect entertaining space for any family. The elegant lounge with feature window is a real delight to relax in, with light flooding in creating a spacious and inviting atmosphere. Completing the downstairs space is a convenient utility cupboard cupboard with space for two appliances and the WC.
The upstairs boasts four generously sized bedrooms, Enjoy privacy and peace and quiet in the spacious master bedroom, with it’s own ensuite shower room and fitted wardrobes. The remaining three bedrooms all share the luxurious family bathroom with separate bath, contemporary Roca sanitaryware and luxury Porcelanosa tiling.
Externally this home benefits from a garage and a private driveway for two cars.
Why Should You Buy New?
There are so many benefits of buying a brand new home over an old one – especially if it’s been crafted by our highly-skilled tradesmen using the finest quality materials
Our new homes are highly efficient at retaining heat and have modern central heating systems that cut consumption and use less energy, meaning your monthly bills will be significantly less than running an older property.
No Expensive Refurbishments
With the average cost of updating an old home as high as £30,000, buying a Bloor home could be a real cost saver. It's called a brand new homes for a reason, New Kitchen, Bathroom, windows, boiler, the list just goes on and on. It's not just the cost you are saving, think about the time and hassle you would save, giving you more time to enjoy living in your new home.
Feel part of a Community
With everyone in the neighbourhood starting their exciting new chapters at the same time, it is much easier to get to know each other and make new friends. We choose our locations for all our developments very carefully making you feel right at home from the moment you move in.
As well as our own rigorous checks carried out during the build process, the warranty provider will also carry out inspections on your new home, ensuring that it’s built to the high-quality we pride ourselves in. Your new Bloor home comes with an insurance-backed 10-year warranty from the LABC.
Outstanding Customer Care
For over 50 years we have been supporting our customers every step of the way, from your reservations day, all through the buying process, and having the pleasure of handing over the keys to your wonderful new Bloor home on moving in day. We will take the stress out of buying a new home.
- Kitchen Dining Area - 6.71 x 4.25 metre
- Lounge - 3.76 x 4.37 metre
- Bedroom One - 2.69 x 3.79 metre
- Bedroom Two - 3.16 x 2.66 metre
- Bedroom Three - 2.42 x 3.15 metre
- Bedroom Four - 3.04 x 2.28 metre
BrochuresDownload the brochure for this propertyDownload the development brochure
Heath Lane, Lowton, WA3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Newton-le-Willows Station1.6 miles
- Earlestown Station2.5 miles
- Bryn Station3.4 miles
About the development
We are open - book your 1-2-1 appointment today at Lowton Heath
- Final phase of 3 & 4 bed homes
- Direct access to Manchester, Wigan and Liverpool
- Close to a selection of excellent schools
- Put your trust in a 5 star builder
- 10 year builders warranty on all homes
- Beautiful country walks close by
Building for the Future
Bloor Homes design and build homes of distinction tailored to the needs of modern life. Those who aspire to our homes readily acknowledge you only need look at a Bloor Home to realise that not all new homes are the same. But the true difference that sets Bloor Homes apart from the crowd is deeper than the varied architectural styles that first catch the eye.
The Bloor Group began building houses over 50 years ago and today is
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_325. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.