Moor Street, Chepstow REF#00011301
- Guide Price £375,000 to £385,000
- SUPERB CHARACTER PROPERTY (GRADE II LISTED)
- CENTRAL LOCATION TO TOWN CENTRE
- 4 BEDROOMS (MASTER ENSUITE)
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM
- ENCLOSED, WALLED GARDENS
- NO UPPER CHAIN
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
**SUPERB CHARACTER PROPERTY (GRADE II LISTED)**CENTRAL LOCATION TO TOWN CENTRE**4 BEDROOMS (MASTER ENSUITE) **2 RECEPTION ROOMS **FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM **ENCLOSED, WALLED GARDENS **NO UPPER CHAIN **VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED**
Pinkmove are pleased to offer for sale this charming Grade II listed property located in central Chepstow adjacent to the stone town arch entering Chepstow High Street. Chepstow provides a range of amenities to include shopping and leisure facilities, schooling and a nearby access to the M4 network. The town is located on the outskirts of the picturesque Wye Valley and the Forest of Dean. he delightful rear gardens are walled and are north west facing, offering privacy, comprising of upper and lower terraces with a central lawned area. Variety of established shrubs and trees including an apple tree.This beautiful property is steeped in history, therefore viewing is highly recommended. The property is being offered with the benefit of no upper chain.
17' 1'' x 17' 0'' (5.21m x 5.18m)
14' 4'' x 12' 6'' (4.37m x 3.81m)
(excluding window recess)
12' 0'' x 11' 10'' (3.66m x 3.61m)
20' 0'' x 8' 0'' (6.10m x 2.44m)
First Floor Landing
14' 8'' x 13' 0'' (4.47m x 3.96m)
12' 4'' x 12' 1'' (3.76m x 3.68m)
12' 0'' x 6' 6'' (3.66m x 1.98m)
Second Floor Landing
14' 6'' x 12' 10'' (4.42m x 3.91m)
12' 3'' x 12' 2'' (3.73m x 3.71m)
12' 2'' x 7' 6'' (3.71m x 2.29m)
The delightful rear gardens are walled and are north west facing, offering privacy, comprising of upper and lower terraces with a central lawned area. Variety of established shrubs and trees including an apple tree.
Moor Street, Chepstow REF#00011301
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chepstow Station0.2 miles
- Caldicot Station5.3 miles
- Severn Tunnel Junction Station5.8 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Pinkmove Chepstow and Bristol
A Revolution in Estate Agency
We are a family run independent Estate Agency. We pride ourselves on our expert knowledge and proven approach of helping clients sell their home. We are super passionate about property and love helping people find their next home or investment.
Selling properties involves some big decisions and a great deal of teamwork between us the estate agency and you our clients. There are loads of important things t
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 00011301. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crown Pinkmove, Covering Chepstow and Surrounding Areas. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.