Mancunian Road, Manchester
- NO VENDOR CHAIN
- THREE BEDROOMS
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE
- FITTED DINING KITCHEN
- MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM
- SEPARATE SHOWER W/C
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- GOOD SIZED GARDEN TO REAR
- GOOD SCHOOL CATHMENTS
5' 6'' x 6' 6'' (1.689m x 1.985m)
12' 5'' x 18' 7'' (3.779m x 5.675m)
21' 0'' x 13' 10'' (6.407m x 4.211m) Max
10' 6'' x 12' 8'' (3.206m x 3.858m)
9' 8'' x 7' 10'' (2.940m x 2.384m)
11' 7'' x 11' 7'' (3.524m x 3.541m) max
Shower / WC
8' 8'' x 2' 11'' (2.649m x 0.889m)
6' 11'' x 5' 4'' (2.101m x 1.638m)
Mancunian Road, Manchester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hyde Central Station0.8 miles
- Woodley Station1.1 miles
- Flowery Field Station1.5 miles
About the agent
LYNKS ESTATE AGENTS combine the traditional values of a professional service with expert local knowledge, sharp technology and dynamic marketing. Our personal and efficient approach combined with cutting edge technology will keep you informed 24/7.We provide a tailored marketing approach to suit your needs.
Lynks is focused on providing clients with a friendly, responsive and committed service. We live by a clear set of beliefs against which we judge ourselves.
We put customer ser
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11253288. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lynks, Hyde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.