Martland Mill Lane, Wigan
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Fabulous Quiet Location
- 3 Bedrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen / Diner
- Fitted Wardrobes to Master Bedroom
- Lovely Out Look to Rear
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- Recently Fitted Comb Boiler - 2 Years Old
- Spacious Rear Yard
- On Street Parking
- VIEWING RECOMMENDED
The property comprises of entrance vestibule with original stunning tiled floor. Stepping inside, the lovely and bright lounge offers lots of space, featuring a fireplace with cast iron open fire. Wood laminate flooring runs through the two reception rooms. Walking through to the rear of the property is a fabulous open plan dining / family room which leads round to the open plan, fitted white kitchen. The kitchen houses a great range of wall and base units, gas hob, oven and stainless steel sink. The family bathroom is located to the ground floor which is a good size, fully tiled with shower over the bath. The gas combi boiler can be found in here which is only 2 years old.
To the first floor is the master bedroom situated to the front of the property, and other two bedrooms, which are also of a good size located to the rear of the property. (Some draws and wardrobes can be left if required which aren't built in.)
Externally, the property benefits from a garden area to the front comprising of a small brick boundary wall with gate and to the to the rear is a great sized, flagged, enclosed rear yard and small garden shed.
On street parking to the front of the property.
Sorry no pets.
Available to view now! Please give us a call to arrange your viewing on and make this your home.
Martland Mill Lane, Wigan
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gathurst Station1.2 miles
- Wigan Wallgate Station1.6 miles
- Wigan North Western Station1.7 miles
About the agent
RENTALS - FREE Rent Protection & Legal Cover
SALES - NO VAT - Saving you £££
We are an independent owner run (by Sue and Charlotte) Sales and Letting Agent and we offer good honest advice with no misleading 'sales patter'.
Whether you are looking to let or sell your property one thing we can guarantee is that you will receive a professional, trustworthy and reputable service.
You can rely on us to do our very best to help you sell or let you
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101491001298. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Easy Home Lets & Sales, Coppull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.