Navigation House, Bishops Stortford
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Fourth floor flat
- 1 double bedroom
- 1 Reception
- Bathroom with bath and shower
- Energy Rating : B
- Council Tax Band B
- Lift to all floors
- Near shops and trains
- Intermediate rent scheme
Paradigm Housing are pleased to offer this one-bedroom flat on the fourth floor.
"Washing machine, cooker, fridge freezer and flooring provided
"No Pets Allowed
"No Parking Available
"Lift to all floors
"Local to shops and train station
Current Energy Efficiency Rating
Current Environmental Impact (CO2) Rating
Council tax band B.
This property is only available under the intermediate rent scheme**.
The property is located in the town centre so is close to all amenities. It is also close to the train station with links into London.
**The Intermediate Rent Scheme is a great option for people who are not ready to commit to buying a home, who are having difficulty getting a mortgage or who cannot save up a deposit to buy through the affordable home-ownership schemes.; You must be over 18 and have a total household income of less than £60,000 per annum. Be employed on a permanent or self-employed basis and earn enough to pay the rent and related costs for the property. You will not qualify if you own a property in the UK or abroad or if you receive any benefits. One calendar months' rent in advance must be paid before signing tenancy and a direct debit must also be set up for future payments. PLEASE NOTE; There is no parking with this property.
More internal photos to follow.
Navigation House, Bishops Stortford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bishop's Stortford Station0.2 miles
- Stansted Mountfitchet Station2.7 miles
- Sawbridgeworth Station3.8 miles
About the agent
Paul Kingham Residential Lettings, High Wycombe, High Wycombe
Red Lion House, 600 London Road, High Wycombe HP11 1EX
A business built by client recommendation and referral.
•A very competitive fee structure and flexible bespoke service levels for landlords.
•A high profile local agent with vastly experienced staff and an in depth knowledge of the local market and area.
•A focus on high quality, friendly customer service – we aim to constantly raise the bar in customer service quality.
•ARLA Propertymark members – fully insured and bonded with full client money protection.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 651. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Kingham Residential Lettings, High Wycombe, High Wycombe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.