Eye Road, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE1
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Large Three Bed Semi-detached House
- Large Lounge/ Diner
- Very Large Gardens
- Plenty Of Off Road Parking And Garage
- Modern Kitchen With Gas Cooker
- Two Large Double Bedrooms
- Modern Bathroom With Shower Over Bath
- Close To The City Centre And Major Road Links
- Close To Local Amenities Including A Sainsbury's
- Available Unfurnished, No Pets
- Standard Deposit: £875
** LARGE THREE BED SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE ** LARGE GARDENS ** Off Road Parking and GARAGE ** LARGE OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/DINING AREA ** Modern Kitchen and Bathroom ** TWO LARGE DOUBLE BEDROOMS ** In Good Condition All Through ** Unfurnished ** NO PETS
This good sized three-bedroom semidetached house, close to local amenities and bus routes, just a short drive from the city centre and City Hospital.
The property benefits from uPVC double glazing, full gas central heating, a modern kitchen, spacious lounge, modern bathroom with shower over the bath, two doubles and a small single bedroom, driveway parking, garage and a large enclosed garden.
The entrance hall has wooden flooring and stairs to the first floor. The lounge/diner measures approximately 20'8 x 11'6 (6.30m x 3.51m) and has laminate floor, a bay window and a door to a small storage room to the rear. The kitchen is fitted with a range of units and work surfaces, with a freestanding gas cooker and has hard flooring. From the kitchen there is a door to the rear garden and a door to the rear of the garage.
Upstairs there are two large doubles and a small single, measuring approximately 11'6 x 11'6 (3.51m x 3.51m), 11'6 x 9'11 (3.51m x 3.02m) and 6'8 x 6'6 (2.03m x 1.98m). The bathroom has tiled flooring and a white three-piece suite with shower over the bath.
Outside to the front there is a driveway providing off road parking for two cars. There is a garage with electrics and the rear garden is a very large area with a mixture of patio and lawn.
The property is available unfurnished. NO PETS.
Eye Road, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Peterborough Station2.2 miles
- Whittlesea Station5.1 miles
About the agent
Brookdale Property Management Services Ltd, Peterborough
Mancetter House 1144 Lincoln Road, Peterborough, PE4 6BP
Brookdale Property Management Services Ltd is the largest letting agent in Peterborough and one of the largest independent letting agents in the UK.
We manage in excess of 1150. private rented properties in and around Peterborough and much of our business stems from our reputation and recommendations from both landlords and tenants.
We believe that we differ from other agents in that we only take on good quality rental properties which match the quality of the tenants we accommoda
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 118210. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brookdale Property Management Services Ltd, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.